There are any number of ways to practice French every day, and one easy and interesting one is to keep a French journal. This project, which can be done in class or independently, is fully adaptable for any level and duration.
- Choose format: Notebook, loose-leaf binder, page-a-day calendar, etc.
- Decide how much and what to write every day (see Customization, below).
- Be motivated - write in the journal every day.
- Level/Effort: Any - depending on what you write about:
- Beginners can describe what they are doing today (simple present, aller + infinitive).
- Intermediates can also write about what they will do tomorrow, convert the previous day's present tense entry into the past, talk about what they may and must do today.
- Advanced students can add opinions, debates, current events, etc
- Length/Duration: Any - One month, six months, ongoing
Adapted from about.com
Good Luck in your french study